Custom Fabrications for Pulp and Paper Industry
The Shadbolt Group are proud to be the ‘go-to’ team for a whole range of Custom Fabrications for Pulp and Paper Industry.
Our focus is always on providing the best service and skills for each and every project that we are involved with. It’s all about producing the ultimate in quality for their needs. It’s our reliability to deliver on all we promise and go that extra mile that sets the Shadbolt Group apart.
Our range of skills is second to none. Whether it’s workshop fabrications, the intricacies of mechanical installation, specialised structural steelwork, on site Tank and Silo rebuilds and onsite pipe welding, Shadbolt Group offers a wealth of expertise and experience.
All our partners know that when they work with Shadbolt Group, they are getting accountability and the trust that they can always rely on. Quality, professionalism and a ‘Can Do’ attitude are the hallmarks of all our work.
Our skills and services across the Pulp and Paper sector include:
- Structural, Mechanical and Piping (SMP) Works
- Process equipment installations
- Boiler plant maintenance
- Mechanical maintenance and installations of Paper Making Machines – including pumps, valves, separators, conveyors, etc
- Machine Building and refurbishments – including the machining and fabrication of components to tight tolerances
- Pipework (carbon and stainless) (AS 4041, ASME B31.3)
- Welding to applicable codes such as AS3992 & AS1554
- Structural steel
- Platforms and stairways
- Tank fabrications (API 620)
- Plant breakdown repairs
- In-house pressure testing services
- Installation and site management services
- Confined Space works and Working at Heights
- Project Management – apply PMBOK® philosophies