Our business embraces best practice processes for project management, quality assurance and OH&S requirements. Shadbolt Group is proud of our ongoing certifications and accreditations that follow our embrace of continuous improvement.
We regularly undertake projects that operate with sophisticated QA requirements and as such have attained a range of accreditations and affiliations that illustrate our commitment to quality, including:
- AS/NZS ISO 9001:2016 Quality Management Systems (Manufacture and Installation of Steel Fabrication structures, equipment, and components)
- Lloyd’s Register Rules for Weld Procedures
- Weld Australia – Member Number 500682
- AS/NZS ISO 3834 Part 2 – Weld Quality Systems
- DNV Welding Workshop Approval (WWA) Certificate (Approved for Hull Structures, Hull Equipment and Machinery Components)
- Defence Industry Security Program (DISP) Membership
- Australian Industry & Defence Network (AIDN) Membership
- Henderson Alliance Membership
Shadbolt Group is also committed to achieving a zero-harm workplace. We have developed a Safety, Health & Environment (SHE) Management Plan and are currently in the process of gaining accreditation for compliance in accordance with Australian standards & policies.
With our dedication to quality assurance and auditability, Shadbolt Group have the highest level of a skilled workforce and fully professional team.
For updates on
the latest projects