Energy, Oil & Gas
Having worked with the leading names in the Oil & Gas industries, Shadbolt Group have an ever reliable expertise. We provide expertise in structural, mechanical and piping (SMP), supporting our clients in heavy fabrication engineering, erection of structural steelwork, tank fabrication, pressure equipment, pipework, and mechanical installations, as well as plant maintenance services and shutdown work. Machining works to tight and strict tolerances has always been a critical area of much diligence and care at Shadbolt Group.
Through the successful partnerships on a diverse range of energy projects, Shadbolt Group have been able to show exactly why we are one of the most trusted names in the business.
It is our project management skills, construction expertise and cost-efficient, fixed-price solutions that have earned us repeat business from many of the state’s leading resource and industrial enterprises. We understand the specific requirements for working in this sector and our management systems are designed to deliver safe projects, on schedule and to a high level of auditable quality.
At Shadbolt Group we have heavy metal and piping fabrication facilities which are equipped with design, assembly, welding, machining and testing facilities.
We work with the following materials – Mild Steel, Stainless Steels (304, 309, 316, Duplex, 253MA), Aluminium, Inconel, Copper-Nickel.
We offer a comprehensive range of workshop fabrication services including:
- Pipework (carbon, stainless and exotic) (AS 4041, ASME B31.1, ASME B31.3)
- Welding to applicable codes such as: ASME IX, AS3992, AWS D1.1 & AS1554
- Valve train fitting and assembly to AS3814 / AS5601
- Structural steel
- Platforms and stairways
- Tanks (API 620)
- Pressure vessels (AS 1210)
- Heat exchangers and kilns
- Plant breakdown repairs
- In-house pressure testing services
- Confined Space works and Working at Heights
- Project Management – apply PMBOK® philosophies
- Installation and site management services