South East Water – Pipework
Specialized Stainless Steel, HDPE, UPVC Pipework – Including the supply, spooling, manufacture, installation, and onsite pipe welding. Other works included the Type B connection to boilers & flares. This was a specialist project which required the experience and expertise of dealing with water and wastewater.
Shadbolt Group were enlisted to perform a wide variety of engineering works that included:
- The supply, spooling, manufacture, installation and welding of 3 different systems
- Supply, manufacture and installation of Access Platforms & Walkways
- Design, supply, manufacture and erection of a 32kL Stainless Steel Tank
- Supply, fabrication and installation of Agitators, Level Transmitters & Access Platforms and Davit arms
Works also required expertise in the Mechanical Installation and commissioning of:
- Fan blowers
- Rotary drum thickeners
- Tank dispersion nozzles
- Chemical dosing systems
- Polymer mixing
- Flow meters and filtration modules.
Pressure Testing was also performed with the undertaking of Hydrostatic testing of all piping in accordance with AS4037.