Feed and Biofuel Custom Fabrications
The feed & biofuel sector has seen a steady growth in innovation over the years. Fabrication and installation of equipment as well as mechanical and structural experience in those areas requires a specific expertise. Mechanical works relating to motors,
gearboxes, slewing gears, conveyors, valve and pump rebuilds are all part of ‘a day in the life’ of the people at Shadbolt Group.
We have the ability to do everything from Project Managing a multi-faceted job complete with assisted design, manufacture, welding and full installation on any feed or biofuel project. We maintain a focus on every detail to ensure the best possible results. Utilising our wealth of knowledge and broad range of skills allows us to produce the highest standards of work.
It has been our ability to deliver on time and on budget with quality assurance that gives each and every client peace of mind.
Our skills and services across the Feed & Biofuel sector include:
- Structural design work
- Machine building and refurbishments – including the machining and fabrication of components to tight tolerances
- Conveyors (screw, belt, bucket, chain, etc)
- Installation – Mechanical & Structural
- Confined Space works and Working at Heights
- Project Management – apply PMBOK® philosophies